Need help please. adding API is not working, and neither is forum messaging to admin

KASHER11

TX dust collector
Hello I just purchased a subscription but it is not letting me add an API. I am very familiar with using API for trading bot and tried to add Coinbase Pro 3 times and Kraken a few times, but it says I need to restart bot for changes to take affect. Then when I reset the bot all is lost and no exchange has been added. I tried to message the admin in this forum and it said server error many times, then it said I am spamming and to contact an admin for help, but it will not let me contact the admin so I am posting here. Please advise on why API is not configuring.

Ekliptor

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
what exchange are you trading on?

What exactly happens after you enter the API key and restart? Please send me the log (blue arrow down right)

You can also copy your trading config from Config -> Trading Dev tab here and I can have a look

Also feel free to visit our Discord for a quick chat.

KASHER11

TX dust collector
So far I have tried Kraken and Coinbase as I already said in the email. In the first email I also explained what is happening. I add the exchange and it says it is "saved" then say must restart bot to have the new configuration. I restart bot and there is nothing added. It asks me to add an exchange.

KASHER11

TX dust collector
i cant copy the configuration file because it isn't saving. I can't send you direct messages here it says a variety of error messages, from server error to spam block.