Hello!

tencru

TX dust collector
Hello Tencru here!

• For how many years have you been trading crypto currencies?

4 years

• What brought you to crypto and crypto trading? What do you like about it?

Money and make more money xD

• Have you been trading in the stocks and/or Forex market previously?

yes, i started with binary options, then changed for forex and now i'm in cryptos

• In which country do you live in?

I'm from Spain

• In which other online communities are you active?

bitcointalk

• What is your current job outside of the crypto space?

none 24/7 cryptos

• What did you learn/study?

computing

• Do you have a "crypto job"? Journalist, YouTuber, Developer....?

full-time trader

• Do you have any programming experience? What languages and for how many years?

python 2 years

• How did you find out about WolfBot? (Friend, Github, Twitter, Search Engine, Telegram Group, Affiliate Program,...)

Github

• What exchanges do you trade on?

binance, bittrex, kucoin

• Do you mostly trade USD or BTC (or ETH) trading pairs?

USD and BTC

• Do you use margin trading?

No, never

• How many trades do you make per day? Are you more like a Daytrader or more like a HODLer?

Both

• What WolfBot features do you use the most? Trading? Lending? Arbitrage? How about our Social/Web Plugins?
i like arbi + social plugins

I'll be waiting for the cloud version and the discount!

@admin if you can please reply my email.

Ekliptor

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the delayed response. Still having a main job as as software engineer until this project is taking off...

Thanks for your kind words and introduction. I just replied to your email too. The Discord plugin is a great idea, I love it.

Obviously we will need lot's of marketing. Since you are around for 4 years already and active on bitcointalk I suggest you take a look at the affiliate program or become a paid strategy developer (y)

One of the reasons why I decided to publish this bot after trading with it for 2 years already was, that I saw some really questionable bots out there. Just claiming "Artificial Intelligence (AI)" or some other buzzwords and zero proof of anything. Yet these bots have great marketing on social media.... I know it will be tough to get WolfBot there

tencru

TX dust collector
Sorry for the delayed response. Still having a main job as as software engineer until this project is taking off...

Thanks for your kind words and introduction. I just replied to your email too. The Discord plugin is a great idea, I love it.

Obviously we will need lot's of marketing. Since you are around for 4 years already and active on bitcointalk I suggest you take a look at the affiliate program or become a paid strategy developer (y)

One of the reasons why I decided to publish this bot after trading with it for 2 years already was, that I saw some really questionable bots out there. Just claiming "Artificial Intelligence (AI)" or some other buzzwords and zero proof of anything. Yet these bots have great marketing on social media.... I know it will be tough to get WolfBot there
Hey! about the offer i sent you a email ;)

Ekliptor

Administrator
Staff member
Hello.
Yes everything continues. I got busy at another software project at my main job. THB I think starting a new crypto bot is going to be easier when people are euphoric about crypto, meaning at a bull market. So I hope you can live with some more weeks delay, sorry.